Forms, Applications and Service Schedules
Much of what you need to know about Ashburnham Municipal Light Plant, our policies and procedures are in the files below. All documents are in PDF format.
- Residential Service Brochure
- Residential Service Rates
- Residential Customer Financial Hardship Statement
- Residential Customer Protections Against Termination of Service
Business & Industrial Customers
- 2018 HELPS Cool Homes Rebate Form & Details
- 2018 HELPS Energy Star® Appliance Rebate Form & Details
- 2018 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat Mail-In Rebate Form & Details
Policies, Rules & Procedures
Know of current power outage in Ashburnham? Report it at 978-827-4423.
If it is an emergency, please call 911.
Save Time. Pay Online.
Your hectic lifestyles make available time tight. So save time and try our safe and secure Online Payment System. It's open 24/7!
Pay now. Be sure to claim your earlybird discount. Use your credit or debit card. Just click here to set it up or ask us to help you at 978-827-4423.