Services That We Provide
Ashburnham Municipal Light Plant has been supplying electricity to the Town of Ashburnham for more than 100 years. We provide service to nearly 7,000 citizens in the town. We offer competitive benefits by providing low prices, products and services to support your everyday needs.
We deliver this through a system that includes hundreds of poles plus overhead and underground transmission and distribution lines. Several years ago, we buried all of the electric lines in Downtown Ashburnham and installed historic lamp posts fed from beneath the ground.
Substations are critical to the delivery of reliable electric service to your homes and businesses. We have one strategically located adjacent to the National Grid lines in South Ashburnham.
With AMLP, you'll find:
- - Power with straightforward pricing that you can depend on
- - Plans to fit your Ashburnham home and business needs
- - Early payment discounts
- - Secure online paperless bill pay
- - Renewable energy initiatives that take advantage of the sun and wind
- - Bill payment budgeting assistance
- - Dependable Monday through Friday Customer Service at our office – 24/7 emergency staffing
- - Programs to help you reduce energy consumption and save money
AMLP has everything you're looking for.
Call us or visit today to set up the program that suits your needs best.
Phone 978 827-4423 Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm. We're closed on the weekends.
Know of current power outage in Ashburnham? Report it at 978-827-4423.
If it is an emergency, please call 911.
Save Time. Pay Online.
Your hectic lifestyles make available time tight. So save time and try our safe and secure Online Payment System. It's open 24/7!
Pay now. Be sure to claim your earlybird discount. Use your credit or debit card. Just click here to set it up or ask us to help you at 978-827-4423.